I am so excited that I have come across some High Street Stores selling Dinosaur print girls clothing!! Recently we have discovered that our Toddler has quite a liking for anything that ‘roars’ and Dinosaurs fall quite nicely into that category. For Easter we bought her ‘The Good Dinosaur’ DVD and book, as well as a few mini Dinosaurs for her Easter egg hunt. They all went down a treat, she’s been watching the film on repeat and making her little toys stomp and roar around the house, clearly she now needs Dino clothes. Obviously this means Tiny Tot needs a few items too- who doesn’t love a matching Baby and Toddler?!?
- Grey Dino Tunic Next £6
- Green/ Grey Dino Leggings Next £6
- Grey Dino Playsuit Next £10-£11
- Grey Dino Top and Leggings set Next £11-£12
- Blue/ Grey Dino Dress and Leggings Set Next £17-£19
- Girls Romper Dinosaur Boots £6
- Dinosaur Print Pyjamas Asda £8
- Skirt and Top H&M £9
I’m probably far too delighted about dressing my daughters in Dinosaur print and I am going to need some serious self restraint to not purchase all these items!
I wonder if they sell any in adult size too………
Which outfits do you like best?