Week 14- 5 Quotes About Positivity
All this week I feel like I have been chasing my tail, after a much needed week of family time I’ve found myself behind on everything and whilst trying to catch up both littles have decided that they want to take a break from sleeping. As you can imagine, this has left little to no ‘me time’ which in turn leaves no time for said ‘catching up,’ so actually this weeks challenge is very much a welcomed one.
Here are five of my favourite quotes about positivity (which are much needed at this time!!):
- ‘If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.’ – Roald Dahl
- ‘The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.’ – Winston Churchill
- ‘It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.’ – Eeyore
- ‘You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breath, trust, let go and see what happens.’ – Mandy Hale
- ‘A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.’ – Herm Albright
Is there anything you like to tell yourself when you need a little boost of positivity?