Its time for Weekend Tot Style with Sarah, This Mama Life and I. We’ve had a very quiet lazy week filled with comfy and cosy clothes so rather than show you what the girls have worn this week I thought I’d share a little wishlist. Throughout Autumn and Winter I like the girls to have plenty of comfy warm clothes to throw on, heres a few jumpers and hoodies that I think would be perfect to add to their wardrobes.
- Oh Snap Sweatshirt, Two Littles, £19.00
- #Slogan Sweatshirt, Lottie & Lysh, £20.00
- Dudette Organic Raglan Sweat, Blueberry Boo Kids, £24.00
- Explorer Zip Hoody, Two Littles, £19.99
- Lightweight Splatter Hoody, Little Cloud Company, £13.00
- XOXO Hooded Tee, Two Littles, £16.00
- Rainy Day Go Away Hoody Tee, Blueberry Boo Kids, £16.00
- Monoclouds Charlie Jacket, Lottie & Lysh, £32.00
A fav from last week…
I’m feeling all kinds of love for this gorgeous Autumn outfit from Anna, Play at Home Teacher. The little hat and boots have got me far too excited for Autumn outfits. I can’t wait to see what other wonderful outfits her daughter Sophie wears in the weeks to come.
Have you got a Kids’ Fashion post you’d like to share with Sarah and I? Anything from wish lists, hauls and outfit posts, we’d love to see them.
Weekend Tot Style Linky
- Grab the badge code below and pop it somewhere in your post so others can find us to link up.
- Link your post up below.
- Use the hashtag #weekendtotstyle on social media and mention @thismamalifeuk and @theordinarymum and we’ll retweet your posts.
- Visit and comment on other posts that have linked up. If you’re the first then pop back later. Linkys are about sharing the love, they don’t work if we don’t all participate.
<!– end LinkyTools script —>