As you all know I am a huge fan of supporting British Brands and shopping small. Purchasing from smaller businesses almost always results in amazing quality and unique items, not to mention personal touches and fantastic customer service. Some of my favourite British Brands are now releasing their Autumn/Winter 2016 Collections or already have garments and accessories that lend themselves perfectly to the Autumn Season.
I have been eyeing up some of the collections and clothing for the last month (or two) and have put together a little (big) wish list of statement clothes and accessories I would love too add to my Girls’ Autumn wardrobes and I think you might love them too!
- Quilted Jackets, Sewkuddly in Reversible Pretty Croc £37.00
- Ponchos, Eversew Beautiful in Cactus Print and and Squiggle Print £14.40
- Charlie Jacket, Lottie & Lysh in Grey and Cerise Hello Bear £32.00
- Organic Raglan Sweat, Blueberry Boo Kids, ‘Dudette’ in Maroon/Cream £24.00
- Long Sleeve Tee, Little Cloud Company in Burgundy Tie die £10.00
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Lennie & Co, ‘WOW’ in Grey £15.50
- Hoody Tee, Blueberry Boo Kids, ‘Little and Wild’ in black £16.00
- Corduroy Dungaree Dresses, Dotty Dungarees in Ochre Yellow and Teal £37.00
- Tunic Dress, The Princess and the Frock in ‘Molly-May’ £24.99
- Reversible Dress, Lottie & Lysh in Hello Bear and Polka Dot £26.00
- Leggings, Little Cloud Company in Burgundy Tie Die £11.00
- Dungarees, Dotty Dungarees in Dotty £39.50
- Organic Leggings, Lottie & Lysh, Geo Fox £13.50
- Leggings, GrayWolf Apparel, ‘Stags’ in Mustard £12.00 – £16.00
- Dribble Bibs, Little Living in Grey Deer and Bunnies £6.00 each, 3 for £16.00, 5 for £26.00
- Bobble Hats, Mrs Brown’s Boutique, lots of colour choices £10.50 – £13.00
- Moccasins, Wolfie & Willow in Plum and Peacock £30.00 – £34.00
All the items in my wish list are what I would consider ‘statement’ pieces so I would purchase a few basic items from the High Street like leggings, tights and plain long sleeve tees to team with the bold and wonderful pieces from the smaller stores.
Have you started buying for your little ones Autumn wardrobe? Do you have a favourite place to shop for children’s clothes?