10 Reasons why I need eyes in the back of my head:
- Mummy is cooking dinner, Toddler finds and opens a full put of Sudocrem nappy cream. Toddler calls for Mummy, Sudocrem is covering Toddler’s face, hands and clothes, the side of the sofa, TV unit and poor Tiny Tot’s forehead.
- Mummy is sorting out dishwasher and cleaning kitchen. Toddler climbs onto dining room table, locates pot of PVA glue and manages to take the lid off. Toddler gives herself a very sticky wash with the contents of the bottle.
- Toddler wants to wash her hands, goes into cloakroom, turns on tap, puts plug in sink and proceeds to flood the room.
- Mummy or Daddy leave small amount of Tea or Coffee in mug, Toddler wants to drink said liquid. Toddler dribbles and spills drink leaving both clothes and carpet stained.
- Toddler wants Nutella on Toast for breakfast. Mummy leaves living room to make herself breakfast, returns to find Nutella smeared across the TV screen.
- Mummy pops to the toilet, Toddler heads into kitchen, opens whatever she can find- cereal, sugar, flour etc and pours entire package onto floor.
- Daddy leaves pen on the side, Toddler finds pen and decides Mummy’s recipe book needs extra instructions.
- Mummy gets given a gift in a box filled with polystyrene. Toddler pulls out polystyrene, breaks it into tiny pieces and sprinkles across the entire Living Room floor.
- Toddler is brushing her teeth, leave room for two seconds and return to find her Tooth brush has been thrown into the toilet.
- Mummy and Toddler are eating lunch, Tiny Tot wakes from her nap so Mummy goes to collect her. In the matter of seconds that Mummy is gone, Toddler paints herself and walls with Baked Beans and Tomato Ketchup.
If anyone develops a way of growing eyes in the back of your head, or the ability to be in two places at once please point them in my direction. Things are getting desperate!
What does your Toddler get up to when you leave the room?